30 minute lessons for your Little Star
Specially designed lessons that use games, worksheets and practical exercises to introduce basic music theory that will spark a lifelong love for music.
Suitable for ages 5+, focus is placed on:
- Developing a basic vocabulary of musical terminology.
- Developing finger dexterity to enable your little star to further explore their imagination and the piano keyboard.
- Developing memory and ear training.
- Using simple melodies and well known songs to motivate and inspire.
- Introducing other instruments and styles of music.
With a wealth of experience working in Additional Needs and SEN, teaching techniques are inclusive and tailored to individual needs.